Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Look beyond the stylish appearance of the Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra sportive road bike, and you’ll... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Look beyond the stylish appearance of the Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra sportive road bike, and you’ll find a comfortable & highly capable machine that you’ll fall in love with. The 6061 alloy frame is hydroformed into shape, a process that allows the designers to create complex and subtle variations in shape and tube thickness to fine tune the bike’s performance. Built around an endurance geometry, and coupled with a carbon-kevlar fork, the Via Nirone 7 is both comfortable and responsive to ride, with added vibration-absorbing qualities. A full-house of Shimano Tiagra 2x10 speed gearing, plus a compact 50/34t chainset, bestow this bike with infallible reliable shifting, and plenty of range for both difficult climbs and hasty descents.
- Via Nirone 7 6061 alloy hydroformed into carefully crafted tube shapes
- Bianchi Carbon/Kevlar & Alloy fork that’s light, strong & dampens vibrations
- Shimano Tiagra 4700 2x10 speed drivetrain & chainset, giving you reliable shifting with every click
- Reparto Corse finishing kit, including wheels & brakes, for authentic Italian style & performance
- Sizes: 44cm, 46cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Celeste Glossy
- The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Tiagra road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||VIA NIRONE 7 alu, hydroforming tubing, internal cable, seat post: 31.6mm|
|Fork:||Bianchi Carbon Alu with Kevlar, 1.1/8"|
|Headset:||Fsa NO.8B/ZS4D 1-1/8" semi-integrated lower part + integrated upper part, w/15mm Top cover tapered 46mm/50 OD head tube|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8"|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Reparto Corse RC-476, Forged Alloy Dual-Pivot caliper, w/cartridge pad|
|Rear Brake:||Reparto Corse RC-476, Forged Alloy Dual-Pivot caliper, w/cartridge pad|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||Reparto Corse ABR-1 700C 622x17, 2-14H F/V, alloy double wall black anodized, w/cnc side wall|
|Front Hub:||Formula RB-72 alloy sealed bearing front hub 2SB, 14G*100*108mm, w/qr 22|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RB-55 alloy sealed bearing rear hub 2SB, 14G*130*140mm, w/qr 22, Shimano 8/9/10 speed|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro 25-622, 700 x 25cc, 26TPI, rigid, black|
|Seat Post:||Reparto Corse Alloy shaft AL6061, alloy head, 15mm offset, 31,6mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T|
|Chain:||Shimano CN-HG54 super narrow HG 10-speed, w/end pin|
|Cassette:||Shimano Tiagra CS-HG500-10, 10-speed, 11-32T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.