Bickerton Junction 1607 Country 2018 - Folding Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Folding bikes See the latest products
New in Folding bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cycling convenience with classic looks. The Bickerton Junction 1607 Country is a folding bike that i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Cycling convenience with classic looks. The Bickerton Junction 1607 Country is a folding bike that is easy to transport and store when you aren’t riding it. Easy to ride, with a lightweight aluminium alloy frame, 7-speed Shimano gearing and a rear luggage rack the Junction is an ideal city bike.
- Aluminium folding frame for easy storage
- 20” wheels for compact rolling
- Shimano 7-speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Rear luggage rack to carry your bags
- Size: 20” wheel
- Colour: Pearl White
- The Bickerton Junction 1607 is available with 0% APR finance
Bickerton Portables makes portable bicycles for discerning cyclists, who need to take their bikes with them and store them efficiently. In 1971, Bickerton introduced the first truly portable bicycle to the world. Bickerton bikes today offer rider the latest advanced technology, style and performance. The Junction range combines classic looks with compact folding size.
- Weight 12.4 kg (27.3 lb)
- Folded Size37 x 79 x 70 cm (14.5? x 31.1? x 27.5?)
- Fold Time10 seconds
- Frame SizesOne size
- Gear Inches36? – 72? (2.86 – 5.75 m)
- Distance: Seatpost to HandlebarMin: 600 mm (23.6?) Max: 650 mm (25.6?)
- Distance: Saddle to PedalMin: 700 mm (27.6?) Max: 960 mm (37.8?)
- Suggested Rider Height 142 – 190 cm (4’8? – 6’3?)
- Max Load Weight105 kg (230 lb)
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Junction platform, aluminium, FBL Joint|
|Stem:||Telescopic (Handlepost), 6061-Al|
|Bars:||Flat bar, 6061-Al|
|Front Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Rear Brake:||Aluminium V-brake|
|Brake Lever:||Aluminium, bracket and lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tourney|
|Front Hub:||Mini, aluminium|
|Rear Hub:||7 spd., aluminium|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, brass nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Kenda K193, 20×1.5|
|Rear Tyre:||Kenda K193, 20×1.5|
|Seat Post:||33.9 mm, 6061-Al, micro-adjust clamp|
|Chainset:||Cold-forged 6061 aluminium crank arms, hand-polished|
|Bottom Bracket:||Ball bearing|
|Cassette:||Shimano 7 spd., 14-28T|
|Pedals:||Folding, alloy body|
|Weight:||12.4 kg (27.3 lb)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.