Birzman Maha Apogee MTB Track Pump
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hand pumps See the latest products
New in Hand pumps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Birzman Maha Apogee MTB Track Pump is built for ease of use for mountain bikers. The 120psi max ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Birzman Maha Apogee MTB Track Pump is built for ease of use for mountain bikers. The 120psi max pressure means that MTB tyres will quickly and easily be inflated to the desired weight, as the high volume design pumps more air in at a time. The stylish design is made from quality materials, like CNC’d aluminium for the base and barrel, and wood for the handle. The Snap-It Apogee valve also makes short work on connecting to the valve.
- Snap-It Apogee Valve
- MTB specific high volume track pump design
- Pump tilts towards the user giving unparalleled ergonomic comfort
- Stable aluminium alloy base with high polished premium finish
- Varnished wooden twin handle optimises grip and comfort
- CNC'd and super stiff pump barrel for durability/performance
- 120 psi max with Presta/Schrader compatibility
- Precision MTB specific pressure gauge is easy to read during use
- Equipped with new L-Shaped Snap-It Apogee adapter ( Controlled Air Discharge )
Simplicity - One simple shift of the collar to alternate between Presta and Schrader
Security - An instant, secure engagement means no blow-offs at high pressures
Peace of Mind - No pull-outs or damage to the valve core
Precision and Versatility - Air-Lock ensures no air loss and enables use on front fork suspension