Blackburn Dayblazer 1500 Front and 65 Rear Micro-USB Rechargeable Combo / Light Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Light sets See the latest products
RRP: £89.99 Save £30.00
RRP: £99.99 Save £30.00
New in Light sets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Meet the one-two combo that keeps you seen day and night! Featuring our brightest front and rear lig... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionMeet the one-two combo that keeps you seen day and night! Featuring our brightest front and rear lights, the Dayblazer 1500 front and Dayblazer 65 rear light set features eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode and all the mounting versatility you could ever need. Bright enough to help keep you seen during the day, and also great for hitting the streets at night.
- Blitz mode: Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, Blitz Daytime Running Mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Mounts just about anywhere: The Dayblazer front light has an action-camera style of mount, allowing it to be mounted to virtually any bar size (from 25.4-35mm) as well as to many helmets. This frees up bar space for additional devices.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,500 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Weight: 188 grams (front 140g, rear 48g)
- Run Time
- Blitz mode (front): 2 hours at 1,500 lumens
- High mode (front): 3 hours at 750 lumens
- Low mode (front): 6 hours at 400 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 10 hours at 270 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 15 hours at 120 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear): 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Water Resistance
- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.