Blackburn Outpost Water Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information The perfect marriage of two classic Blackburn products … a cargo rack and bottle cage in one. The OU... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Securely strap down odd size bottles and other gear, such as bags and clothing
- Mounts to 2 standard bottle cage bosses
- Three sets of mounting holes to fit different size frames
- Included silicone backed webbing straps prevents your cargo from jostling free
- 6mm alloy tube construction
- 4kgs/8.8lbs carrying capacity
- 164g w/ straps
Blackburn Outpost Water Bottle Cage Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This is a good alternative to the Salsa cage that's available. It's well made and light and it will quite comfortably take a 5l drybag. The straps are coated and grip the bag well - I've not tried it on very rough terrain yet but so far the bags have remained frimly attached so all good.
This is a good alternative to the Salsa cage that's available. It's well made and light and it will quite comfortably take a 5l drybag. The straps are coated and grip the bag well - I've not tried it on very rough terrain yet but so far the bags have remained frimly attached so all good.Close review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.