Bluegrass Wapiti Elbow D3O Guards / Pads
- ShowProduct Information New for 2016! Every detail of the Wapiti D30TM has been designed to give the best protection and eas... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- D3O™ Core / Soft when ‘at rest’ giving full freedom of movement, yet hardens instantly on impact.
- Kevlar Fabric / The protection pads are covered by Kevlar fabric to help prevent scratches.
- Soft Pads / Two soft pads stitched from the outside for better protections.
- Vaportech Light / Better moisture transfer means better comfort thanks to the mesh fabric.
- Air Mesh / Main body is composed of extremely breathable material.
- Guided Velcro Top Fastener / Velcro strip goes through a loop which keeps it in position and avoids it from rubbing against the skin.
- Micro Adjuster / At the bottom of the elbow pad there is a micro strap for precise fitting.
- Silicon Grippers / Built in anti-slip silicone inserts.
- CE EN 1621-1 Motorcyclists’ protective clothing against mechanical impact.
- 285 gr
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.