Bont Track Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road shoes See the latest products
New in Road shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The handmade 100% carbon monocoque construction of the Bont t-one track cycling shoe is made for pur... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe handmade 100% carbon monocoque construction of the Bont t-one track cycling shoe is made for pure performance.
With its unidirectional carbon construction (with exception of final cosmetic layer), 3.6 mm stack height, industry leading strength to weight ratio and Bont's proprietary resin allowing customisation of fit, the t-one will ensure that your power is transferred straight to the drive train without waste.
Cleat Micro Grid : The cleat micro grid has been included to give riders with the ability to fine-tune their cleat placement.
Strap & Lace Closure : Closure is achieved via Bont's non-slip lace and velcro strap combination.
Replaceable Sole Guards : Bont t-one track shoes are fitted with replaceable non-slip toe and hell protectors.
Memory foam : Track-one is fitted with high density memory foam with dry cell technology to ensure minimum water retention in wet conditions.
- Model : t-one Chassis material : 100% CarbonResin : Epoxy Thermoset ResinUpper Material : Choice of 8 colours in Shiny MicrofibreLiner Material : Non Porous MicrofibreStack Height : 3.6 mmAir Vents : 40 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch areaInnersole : EVA thermo-mouldableSole Guards : ReplaceablePadding : Memory FoamHeat Mouldable : Fully Heat Mouldable Monocoque ChassisCleat Mounting : MM grid plus grip3 Hole Look ConfigurationClosing Options : Lace + Velcro StrapWeight : 225 gramsSizing Options : Stock, Wide & Narrow Fit, Full CustomColour Options : Track-one
Over pronation is one of the main contributors to incorrect tracking of knees during a cyclists pedalling phase due to internal rotation of tibia and femur. This can result in knee injuries.
In addition, the rotation of tibia/femur can cause the pelvis to tilt resulting in lower back strain.
Anatomical Forefoot Shape : Conventional cycling shoes offer a "dress shoe" type shaping. Although highly aesthetic this will cause the toes along with the metatarsals to be overly constricted, compressing the nerves between the metatarsals which often results in the common "hot foot" sensation.
Bont cycling shoes anatomical shaping allows the foot to function in its most efficient and anatomically correct position. The foot is supported in its endeavour to relax through the metatarsal joints allowing the pedalling force to be spread across the greatest possible surface area.
Anatomical Heel Cup : The anatomical heel cup shaping of Bont cycling shoes gives increased stability during the pull through stage of pedalling stroke and up stroke. This stabilization is achieved without any mechanical operation or over tightening of straps/laces allowing for increased comfort and blood circulation.
Lateral Forefoot Support : Bont's lateral forefoot support ensures neutral positioning of the forefoot and alleviates common issues associated with over pronation and supination. These issues often result in incorrect tracking of knees causing injuries along with hip and lower back pain.