Box Components Eclipse 108mm V-Brake
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
RRP: £99.99 Save up to £10.00
RRP: £109.99 Save £11.00
RRP: £90.00 Save £9.00
RRP: £81.00 Save £11.00
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The long 108-millimeter Eclipse Brake Arms are cold forged from 6061-T6 aluminum. Cold forging produ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The long 108-millimeter Eclipse Brake Arms are cold forged from 6061-T6 aluminum. Cold forging produces the strongest, stiffest, lightweight and most durable bicycle parts.
Featuring 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment—more than most linear-pull brakes.
Other features include precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware, a flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point.
Included are colour-matched X Ray brake shoes, which feature a stiffer cold forged and CNC-machined cartridge body, triple-compound pads for superior braking and pivoting mounting posts for perfect pad alignment.
Genius brakes are excellent for BMX, mountain, city, urban, gravel and tandem bicycles using linear-pull-comaptible levers.
- Meets or exceeds ENBMX standards
- 108mm -198 grams/6.98 ounces w/all hardware
- Laser-etched graphics
- Designed in USA / Made in Taiwan
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.