Brooks B2 Satchel Shoulder Bag
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Courier bags See the latest products
New in Courier bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Brooks is proud to announce the fruit of their successful collaboration with the Royal College of Ar... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Brooks is proud to announce the fruit of their successful collaboration with the Royal College of Art in London (RCA). For the first time a new range of moulded leather bags will be produced in the Brooks saddle factory in Smethwick, England, using the same machinery and techniques employed to make famous Brooks Leather Saddles.
The shape is based on the width of the famous B17 saddle, Brooks most iconic model, for the B1 and B2 bags, and twice that width for the larger B3 edition. The bags are designed to be flexible in their use, they can be fitted on the bike by attaching the bag to the saddle loops, the frame or the handlebar, or the bag may also be worn on a belt, or as a shoulder bag thanks to the detachable strap that accompanies each model.
- Height: 280mm
- Width: 170mm
- Depth: 70mm
- Weigh: 450gr
- Volume: 3,5 lt