Brooks B33 Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A Work of ArtOriginally designed in 1938 for heavy duty cycling, the B33 is the only model still fea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A Work of Art
Originally designed in 1938 for heavy duty cycling, the B33 is the only model still featuring stranded rear coil springs and a front loop. Its look gives the perfect finishing touch to a traditional city bicycle. Its strength makes it a good choice for heavier commuters.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Length: 318mm
- Width: 235mm
- Height: 110mm
- Weight: 1600g
- Vegetable tan leather top
- Steel frame
- Double springs and front loop spring
- Tubular steel rivets
- Made in England
A new saddle should be treated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the ""breaking-in"" process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.