Brooks B72 Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information B72 was first featured in the 1935 catalogue. It is a light weight touring saddle with unique loop s... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
B72 was first featured in the 1935 catalogue. It is a light weight touring saddle with unique loop springs incorporated within the saddle, one of the first suspension systems patented by J.B. Brooks back at the end of the 1800's.
- Length: 252mm
- Width: 209mm
- Height: 73mm
- Weight: 700g
- Made in England
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.