Brooks Colt Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information First produced in 1979, the Colt became famous among Brooks fans for its strength and durability. T... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
First produced in 1979, the Colt became famous among Brooks fans for its strength and durability. The Colt was discontinued amidst mysterious circumstances a few years ago, but still remains a common sight on roads and avenues around the globe, a testament to its aforementioned qualities. Oddly many a Colt found its home atop BMX bicycles during this time, an unusual deployment for a Brooks saddle, but certainly not inappropriate.
Today the Colt appeals to a new generation already romanced by the 80's retro look, and has been re-introduced in colours that appeal to this younger, style-conscious demographic. The vibrant colours are achieved through natural vegetable dyes, as are all leathers in the Brooks product line.
MADE IN ENGLAND
- Length: 273 mm
- Width: 156 mm
- Height: 70 mm
- Weight: 530 g
- Frame: Steel