Burley 1 Wheel Stroller Kit
- ShowProduct Information Bike to stroll…and stroll to bike with a simple flip of a wheel. The One-Wheel Stroller Kit allows y... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Trailer Spares Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionBike to stroll…and stroll to bike with a simple flip of a wheel. The One-Wheel Stroller Kit allows you to lock up your bike and stroll away...through the park or around the market and back.
- Stroller wheel stays attached and folds up out of the way when cycling
- Tool-free adjustment makes switching from bike to stroll mode simple
- Adjustable tracking makes for consistent, easy rolling
- Burley's easy-glide tow bar retracts closer to the trailer for easy manoeuvrability
- Stroller wheel pushes easily
- Parking brake and wrist tether for added security
- Stroller wheel attachment
- Wrist tether
- 2007-2013 D'Lite
- 2007-2013 Encore
- 2007-2013 Solo
- 2007-2013 Cub
- 2007-2013 Honey Bee
- 2008-2013 Tail Wagon
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Trailer Spares Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.