Burley Piccolo 7 Speed Tag-a-Long
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tag A Longs See the latest products
New in Tag A Longs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Piccolo Trailercycle allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you duri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Piccolo Trailercycle allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you during the trip!
It features a versatile 7-speed rapidfire style thumb shifter, adjusts easily for growing children, and offers superior stability with Burley's patented aluminium ball-bearing guided hitch. Hitch securely mounts to the Burley rear rack.
- Trailercycle frame, with handlebar, seat, and wheel
- Patented Burley Trailercycle Hitch
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing Trailercycle
- Safety flag
- Weighs 18.0 lb/8.2 kg
- Lightweight aluminium frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride
- 7-speed rapidfire style thumb shifter
- Front splash guard
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to give shimmy-free performance
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, giving superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment
- Includes Burley rack
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- 20-inch wheel for smooth rolling
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.