Burley Piccolo 7 Speed Tag-a-Long
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Piccolo Trailercycle allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you duri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Piccolo Trailercycle allows your child to learn how to ride while staying safely behind you during the trip!
It features a versatile 7-speed rapidfire style thumb shifter, adjusts easily for growing children, and offers superior stability with Burley's patented aluminium ball-bearing guided hitch. Hitch securely mounts to the Burley rear rack.
- Trailercycle frame, with handlebar, seat, and wheel
- Patented Burley Trailercycle Hitch
- Rear bike rack for connecting and towing Trailercycle
- Safety flag
- Weighs 18.0 lb/8.2 kg
- Lightweight aluminium frame for durability, high performance and a solid ride
- 7-speed rapidfire style thumb shifter
- Front splash guard
- Innovative Burley patented hitch system with ball-bearing guided pivots to give shimmy-free performance
- Hitch sits perpendicular to the ground, giving superior handling and stability
- Double locking mechanism for extra security
- Stable and snug in-line handling with over-axle pivot attachment
- Includes Burley rack
- Adjustable handlebar and seat post
- Safety flag and both wheel and rear reflectors for visibility
- 20-inch wheel for smooth rolling
- Recommended for children 4 to 10 years old and up to 85 lb/38.5 kg, with a recommended 2-1 adult weight-to-child weight ratio