Burley Travoy Trailer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Luggage Trailers See the latest products
New in Luggage Trailers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The revolutionary Travoy helps you do more on your bike. giving a safe, hassle-free way to haul and ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe revolutionary Travoy helps you do more on your bike. giving a safe, hassle-free way to haul and transport almost anything, from a week’s worth of groceries, a change of clothes for the office or up to 60 lb. of cargo.
"The innovative design of the Travoy was recognized with a 2010 EUROBIKE Gold Award."
The Travoy hitches to the seatpost of most bikes and rides at a 45-degree angle, redistributing the load’s weight for easier riding. Upon arrival, easily detach the Travoy and with a twist of the wrist, convert it to a rolling cart to wheel along with you. Keeps your valuables secure, even with errands involving multiple stops.
The Travoy comes complete with a basic cargo bag (also stores the folded Travoy), tie-down straps for bulkier cargo, and the revolutionary hitch assembly. Customize your Travoy with a selection of interchangeable bags to fit your lifestyle.
- Travoy Urban Trailer
- Tote Bag (stores the folded Travoy and clips to trailer for carrying cargo)
- 2 tie-down straps
- Travoy hitch
- Weighs less than 10 lb., carries up to 60 lb.
- Folds to briefcase size in seconds.
- Includes Tie-Down Straps and Tote Bag.
- Attaches and detaches in seconds
- gives a safe, secure solution for bike trips involving multiple stops
- Better stability than standard panniers or backpacks
- Customize with full line of accessory bags for shopping or commuting
- 12” black push-button wheels
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.