CamelBak Hydrobak Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information When all you want is water, the minimalist CamelBak Hydrobak hydration pack has you covered with eno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When all you want is water, the minimalist CamelBak Hydrobak hydration pack has you covered with enough water for a 2-hour ride, and a safe zip pocket for keys and essentials. The new Crux reservoir also offers 20% more water per sip for faster hydration in the saddle.
- The brand-new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
- Lightweight, ventilated mesh harness
- Collection: Bike
- Activity: Cycling
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity:1.5l/50 Fl Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Reservoir with Standard Exit Port
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: N/A
- Pack Weight:150 G/0 Lb 5 Oz
- Dimensions:32 X 21.5 X 10 Cm / 12.6 X 8.5 X 3.9 In
- Fits Torso:38-53 Cm/15-21 In
- Back Panel: Padded Mesh
- Waist Belt: N/A
- Number of Exterior Pockets:2
Our minimal Bike Packs are built around the Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water with every sip. The Crux Reservoir loads easily into a self-contained reservoir compartment that’s both insulated to keep your water cool and separated from the rest of your gear.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.