CamelBak M.U.L.E LR 15 Low Rider Hydration Pack 2018
- ShowProduct Information The iconic and versatile CamelBak M.U.L.E hydration pack redesigned to give you the Low Rider advant... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The iconic and versatile CamelBak M.U.L.E hydration pack redesigned to give you the Low Rider advantage. The M.U.L.E. LR combines the storage and features of the beloved M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar design that offers more stability during aggressive downhill rides.
Instead of concentrating pack weight on your shoulders, this backpack shifts your load to your hips for a lower centre of gravity and more freedom of movement.
The M.U.L.E LR is built around a brand new 3-litre Crux reservoir that delivers more water per sip, with a design that’s optimized for fast and fumble-free refills.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player
- Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments
- Collection: Mountain bike low rider
- Activity: Mountain biking
- User: Unisex
- Hydration capacity:3l/100 fl oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ lumbar reservoir with Quicklink™ system
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick link disconnect: Yes
- Gear capacity: 12l/700 cu in
- Pack weight: 800 g/1 lb 12 oz
- Dimensions: 47 x 26 x 25 cm / 18.5 x 10.2 x 9.8 in
- Fits torso: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
- Fits waist/hips: 76-127 cm/30-50 in
- Back panel: Airfoil™ back panel provides maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides
- Waist belt: Ventilated 3d mesh with cargo pockets
- Accessories included: Magnetic tube trap™, rain cover
- Number of exterior pockets: 7
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.