CamelBak Podium Chill Insulated Bottle 610ml
- ShowProduct Information The CamelBak Podium Chill insulated bottle will keep you drinks hot on cold rides, or cold on hot ri... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CamelBak Podium Chill insulated bottle will keep you drinks hot on cold rides, or cold on hot rides thanks to a double-walled construction. No more spills and leaks with the innovative and self-sealing Jet Valve.
This insulated water bottle is lightweight and easy to squeeze so you can quench your thirst with ease while on the move. Hydroguard eliminates the taste of your bottle, so you can enjoy your drink. A removable nozzle makes it easy to give the Podium a proper clean, as does the wide-mouth opening. A quality bike bottle for year-round use.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst.
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport.
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean.
- Keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides.
- Capacity: 620ml/21oz
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste, Polypropylene. Bite Valve, Material: The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone.
- Closure: Leak-Proof.
- Collection: Bike & Sport Insulated.
- Activity: Sport & Bike.
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 24 cm / 2.75 x 2.75 x 9.5 in
- Material: BPA-Free TruTaste, Polypropylene.
- Weight: 113g/4oz
Cleaning The CamelBak Podium Chill Bottle
We recommend cleaning the Podium Chill bottle by hand using warm water and soap if desired. High heat from the dishwasher may distort the lightweight plastic bottle components. The Podium Chill cap can be washed in a dishwasher on the top rack.
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components: the JetValve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.
CamelBak Podium Chill Insulated Bottle 610ml Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
A good quality bottle with useful insulation for moderate summer training runs.
A good quality bottle with useful insulation for moderate summer training runs.Close review
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.