CamelBak Ratchet Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Ratchet Hydration PackYour ideal companion for hot, sweaty rides, the Ratchet is the lightest CamelB... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
- Integrated tool organization keeps your tools organized.
- Ventilated harness for comfort and breathability.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
- Pack only weight: 300g / 0 lb 10 oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17-21 in
- Waist fit range: 66-116cm / 26-46 in
- Fabric: 200D Polyester Plain Weave.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.