Campagnolo Bora One 35 Shimano Rear Wheel + Carbon Brake Pads
- ShowProduct Information Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that has created a braking performanc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that has created a braking performance above and beyond anything found on carbon rims to date. The Campy Tech Lab's developments focused on being able to give the rider the same braking performance in wet conditions as in dry conditions. The result is a new braking surface technology called AC3 (all Conditions Carbon Control).
With maximum aerodynamics, extreme speed and incredible handling, The Bora One is sure to give you the best performance in any situation. Even on the most challenging mountain curves. Increasing the rim width from 20,5mm to 24,2mm allowed the Campagnoloﾮ engineers to not only improve the aerodynamics but also to allow the wheel to accommodate wider tyres. Using wider tyres increases control, as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is larger, improving grip and creating a more comfortable ride.
USB Bearings are ceramic which vastly reduces the weight and greatly improves the smoothness of the bearings. The ceramic ball bearings inside also mean that maintenance will be far less common and it has a much higher resistance to corrosion than standard bearings.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The wider rim profile increases structural integrity, without increasing the weight of the wheelset. Weight is further reduced thanks to a smaller profile front hub. Campagnolo engineers were able to reduce the weight and size of the hub while maintaining all of the performance characteristics of the previous version.
- Full Carbon medium profile 35mm rim (24.2mm wide), in clincher and tubular versions.
- Includes brake pads specifically for carbon wheels
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Ultra lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15g
- Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone USBﾙ bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system
- Quick release with Eccentric-closure system
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
- Weight: 1405g for Clinchers
The Bora One 35 Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 18 Front and 21 (G3) Rear
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed, aerodynamic stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear / DRSC geometry
- Aluminium nipples
- Profile Height: 35mm
- Rim Section (Height/Width): 35mm/24.2mm
- Material: Carbon
- Aluminium Hub with black finish
- USB Bearings
- Width: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Oversize Flange
- Cup-and-cone bearings
In The Box:
- Carbon Brake Pad set (40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in the dry)
- New, re-designed quick-release skewers
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.