Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 Dark Label Tubular Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bora Ultra is the choice of the pros, the ideal competition wheel. They provide all the characterist... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Bora Ultra is the choice of the pros, the ideal competition wheel. They provide all the characteristics that every cyclist wants; maximum aerodynamic performance, extreme lightness, surprising reactivity combined with incredible smoothness.
The secret of this legendary wheel lies in the details and the innumerable victories are its best testimony. The Bora Ultra wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that has created braking performance above and beyond anything found on carbon rims to date. The Campy Tech Lab’s developments focused on being able to give the rider the same braking performance in wet conditions as in dry conditions. The result is a new braking surface technology called AC3 (all Conditions Carbon Control).
Increasing the rim width from 20,5mm to 24,2mm allowed the Campagnolo engineers to not only improve the aerodynamics but also to allow the wheel to accommodate wider tyres. Using wider tyres increases control, as the contact area between tyre and asphalt is increased, thus improving grip and creating a more comfortable ride.
The wider rim profile increases structural integrity, without increasing the weight of the wheelset.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Full Carbon high profile 50mm rim, in clincher and tubular versions.
- Includes brake pads specifically for carbon wheels
- AC3 treatment on the brake surface, improving braking in all conditions
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology moulded inside the rims, assures perfect balancing of the rims even at high speeds
- Ultra lightweight decals eliminate the need for heavy adhesives and painting, reducing the overall weight by nearly 15g
- Carbon hub with oversize flange with cup and cone CULT bearings, aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern and anti-rotation system
- Quick release with eccentric-closure system
- Weight: 1215g for Tubular
- Weight: 1435g for Clincher
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.