Campagnolo Khamsin CX Wheels
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The intense work carried out by the Campy Tech Lab engineers has made it possible for all cycling en... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe intense work carried out by the Campy Tech Lab engineers has made it possible for all cycling enthusiasts to experience the Campagnolo brand by giving you the Khamsin, a high performance, aggressive wheelset, at an affordable price. The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
- Dynamic Balance rims, where every point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side, offering maximum stability even at high speeds
- Asymmetric rim profile
- Mega-G3 spoke pattern for the perfect balance of tension on both sides of the wheel
- Differentiated rim height, 24mm front & 27.5mm rear for optimal handling and power transfer
- Aluminium axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange on the rear wheel increases torsional stiffness
- Straight head spokes (left side) for maximum stiffness
- Sealed bearings for longer bearing life
- Weight: 1790g (CA) for Campagnolo, (SH) for Shimano
The Khamsin CX Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 24/G3
- RDB- Rim Dynamic Balance
- Stainless Steel Spokes
- Straight-Head spokes on Non-Drive side
- Profile Height: 24mm Front / 27.5mm Rear
- Rim Width: 20.5mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Assymetrical Rim Profile
- Aluminium hub
- Sealed Bearings
- Width: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Axle Material: Steel
- Oversize Flange
In The Box:
- Quick Release
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card CPW721: WH14-KHCFRBG3 CPW721A: WH14-KHCFRX1BG3
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.