Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Cassette
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in 11 Speed See the latest products
New in 11 Speed
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Steel and titanium for an ideal sprocket set. 8 sprockets of the record sprocket set are in fact mad... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSteel and titanium for an ideal sprocket set. 8 sprockets of the record sprocket set are in fact made of steel while the remaining 3 are in titanium
The Features of the Campagnolo Record 11 Speed Cassette are:
- The last pair of three sprockets are mounted on a frame with a new structure that increases their rigidity. The steel sprockets have a Nickel-Chrome surface treatment
- Eleven sprockets that are even more efficient despite the reduction of the thicknesses- Campagnolo have succeeded. The teeth have been designed to optimize the speed and fluidity of shifting. This form reduces stress on the chain which ascends more easily onto the higher diameter sprockets. The large pinions are divided into sets of three and are mounted on a new aluminium frame. Thanks to this, rigidity increases 180% and the individual sprockets are 70% more resistant to torsion
- New design toothing
- Light alloy lockring
- New double chain for the larger sprockets
- New evolved sprocket timing
- Weight: 201g