Campagnolo Record Skeleton Brake Callipers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Skeleton geometry has made it possible to reduce weight without diminishing braking power while main... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSkeleton geometry has made it possible to reduce weight without diminishing braking power while maintaining the same operating safety. The differentiated front and rear geometry ensures power and progressive travel
brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut) - ball bearings - light alloy hardware - brake pads orbital adjustment - lightened rear brake - skeletonized arms - special pad compound
- Skeleton structure
- Orbital pad adjustment
- Mechanisms on bearings
- Forged structure
- Single rear fulcrum and double front
- Ergal screws
- Weight: 282g pr