Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco 35 2013 range unique. Aerodynamic and yet easy ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionA new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco 35 2013 range unique. Aerodynamic and yet easy to handle, responsive and light, but with all the advantages of a standard tyre wheel with aluminium braking surface
Suitable for all routes, the new Scirocco satisfies the demands of amateurs and great long-distance riders as well as cyclists with a pronounced racing spirit
State of the art technology and great performance from the very first kilometre
- 35 mm profile for a standard tyre: translates into good penetration while being extremely easy to handle even in a cross wind
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speedsSpokes:
- spokes with aerodynamic profile: gives the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section
- rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with heavy cyclistsHub:
- Aluminium hub: high side stiffness yet with low weight
- Aluminium nipples: reduce the peripheral weight of the wheel
- Oversize flange MEGA G3 cassette side: increases torsional stiffness, greater reactivity with each change in the cyclist's pace
- Aluminium pin: reduces wheel weight
- Additional seal: keeps the bearings/balls zone clean and smooth running, maintaining performance over time. (Scirocco H35 mm CX version)Weight: 1,725 grams