Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Rear Derailleur
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Road Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The new Super Record 12X2 Speed rear derailleur: pure technology. Functionality combines with the hi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The new Super Record 12X2 Speed rear derailleur: pure technology. Functionality combines with the highest quality materials and exceptional weight to generate unparalleled performance.
A connector rod has been added to the new Super Record 12X2 Speed rear derailleur, as well as a unidirectional front rocker arm in carbon fibre that further reduces the weight of the component, lends uniformity to the aesthetics, and magnifies the incredible performance of Campagnolo's signature component.
The new Super Record 12X2 Speed rear derailleur can be described as a sculpture with an innovative shape that uses 3D Embrace technology to better cradle the smaller sprockets. The technology serves a double purpose: it enables the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power and precision of shifting; it also ensures that the rear derailleur is always at an ideal distance from the sprockets. The rocker arm was optimised to interface with sprockets that have from 11 to 34 teeth, thus requiring only one version for all of the sprocket packs available. The upper body of the new Super Record 12X2 Speed rear derailleur is made of techno-polymer plastic reinforced with carbon fibre, which contributes to the robustness and lightness of the component, whilst the titanium stop screw ensures a reduction in weight and matches even better with the technical and aesthetic aspects of the component.
- Upper body in ULTRA-LIGHT technopolymer reinforced with UD Carbon Fibre 3D Embrace Technology: Movement of the rear derailleur is designed to make the chain embrace more teeth per sprocket to guarantee maximum traction
- Optimised trajectory: Movement of the rear derailleur means that the upper pulley wheel is at constant distance to the sprocket in use
- 12-tooth pulley wheels: Perfect for cassettes that have a wide range of teeth
- Optimised return spring: This guarantees constant chain tension regardless of road vibration
- Versatile Hanger System: Standard or Direct mount hanger, perfect compatibility of rear derailleur with any frame: disc or rim, direct mount or classic hanger
- Constant precision: On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette
- Easy wheel replacement: The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it
- Removable pivot on the upper body: Perfect functionality with standard drop-out (with pivot) and direct-mount (without pivot)
- Weight: 181g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.