Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed Rear Mech
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike Rear See the latest products
New in Road Bike Rear
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Dramatically different and elegant design for the rear derailleur produced in an ultra-light technop... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Dramatically different and elegant design for the rear derailleur produced in an ultra-light technopolymer with reinforced long strand UD carbon fibre.
3D Embrace technology is huge step forward from current derailleurs function. When you see how the derailleur shifts, you’ll notice that the jockey wheels are incredibly close to every single sprocket giving smooth, instant shifts and maximum efficiency. The derailleur also weighs less but maintains the same rigidity and durability. The trajectory curve has been optimized for 11-29 and 11-32 cassettes.
A new upper body return spring has been redesigned to absorb road vibration and protects the derailleur from violent movement on the road. It can also fit direct mount and and standard systems making it easier to remove the wheel during the maintenence.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.