Campagnolo Super Record Dual Pivot Brake Calipers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable. The ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionFor a fast descent you need a safe and reliable braking system that is powerful and adjustable. The Super Record system guarantees shorter braking distance and complete control of breaking power thanks to our Skeleton(TM) arm design and new brake pads.
In its standard version Campagnolo(R) offers the classic front brake Dual Pivot and rear brake Mono Pivot design to give maximum braking power modulation. But for those looking for the maximum braking power, even at the rear, Campagnolo(R) offers the rear brake Dual Pivot option. brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40?50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.