Campagnolo Super Record Dual Pivot Skeleton Brakes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Calliper brakes See the latest products
New in Calliper brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Super record skeleton brakes are the result of a very careful study of every single detail.The Skele... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Skeleton structure is about lightness and rigidity. The screws are in titanium. brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 40-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut) - ball bearings - light alloy and titanium hardware - brake pads orbital adjustment - lightened rear brake -skeletonized arms - special pad compound.
- Forged aluminium
- Skeleton structure
- Orbital pad adjustment
- Mechanisms on bearings
- Weight: 275g pair