Super Record 12x EPS Ergos.
The shape and functionality of the new Ergopower EPS 12-speed stem from meticulous studies carried out to guarantee the most efficient and effective ergonomics possible.
The shape of the updated brake lever with its new 12-speed design is the result of painstaking studies into hand ergonomics carried out in the Campag Tech Lab to ensure that, together with positioning of the downshift lever, the cyclist has an intuitive, practical, comfortable "control centre".
The new Ergopower control can be adjusted to fit hands of different sizes. Multi-Shifting technology, with a single action of the lever, you can cover the entire 12-speed cassette. You can personalize your new Super Record EPS with the MyCampy app to shift continuously up or down by a maximum of 11 sprockets with a simple click. Again developed thanks to close collaboration between Campag Tech Lab and pro cyclists sponsored by Campagnolo, Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts.
The Ergopower controls also offer the cyclist total control over how the transmission works thanks to the MODE button (found immediately behind the downshift lever on both right and left-hand controls). The MODE button lets the cyclist check battery charge, make accurate adjustments to gears or derailleur (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check.
- Comfortable Support: The controls offer good, safe grip when standing pedalling or when leaning high on the handlebars.
- Quick Shifting: The front and rear derailleurs can be shifted with minimum effort and from any position on the handlebars.
- Multi-Shifting: An unexpected climb, a sudden sprint: instantly finding the right combination takes no time at all thanks to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomics: Shaped cushioning and an adjustable brake lever make these controls perfect for any cyclist, regardless of hand size.
- One lever-One action: The EPS system CONTROL levers are positioned and act according to the same logic as Campagnolo mechanical gear levers.
- Multi-Dome Technology: Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider.
- Waterproof - IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.
- Weight: 280g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 Speed Ergos
Available with supplier- usually despatched in 4-6 working days
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.