Campagnolo Super Record EPS Front Mech
- ShowProduct Information Compatible with 2014 EPS Super Record Groupsets. The fastest, most precise derailing action availabl... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Derailleur/Mech Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCompatible with 2014 EPS Super Record Groupsets.
The fastest, most precise derailing action available in cycling. A difficult objective that challenged the skills of the engineers of the Campy Tech LabTM. But the results have far exceeded all expectations. Unparalleled derailing precision and speed - even under strain - achieved through an innovative project and painstaking attention to detail.
High Torque, High Drive Ratio Motors:
- Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- With the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver(TM)", the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
Front derailleur body in monolithic carbon powder techno polymer
- For maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
New internal and external derailleur cage design with aluminium and carbon fibre construction
- A design optimised for the EPS(TM) drive train for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- All the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
CSD - Chain security device
- The new CSD chain security device achieves extremely high stiffness levels, in addition to offering regulation that is completely independent from that of the derailleur. Compatible with all the braze-on derailleur from the Campagnolo range.
Derailleur clip clamp
- Allows perfect interfacing with the Campagnolo braze-on derailleur,guaranteeing maximum possible stiffness on frames with this kind of derailleur attachment. Available in 32 mm and 35 mm diameters.
Front derailleur mounting tool
Faster installation with better results, this mounting tool makes the mechanics job easier and more exact.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.