Campagnolo Veloce 10 Speed Triple Ergos Shifters
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description From today, it no longer matters if the road ahead of you is a steep incline or fast, flat and level... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With the wide range of ratios offered by the most complete, highest performance triple drivetrain on the market, you're well prepared for any situation
But, in keeping with its philosophy and history, Campagnolo has gone even further, and created the triple crankset with the best U and Q factors in its class. This outstanding result offers tangible benefits to the rider: derailing speed and precision of a par with double drivetrains, and perfect hip-knee-foot alignment for maximum pedalling efficiency and maximum joint protection
Campagnolo has also developed the first ultra-light hollow aluminium cranks. The front derailleur has been completely redesigned, while the rear derailleur - which is now also available with a long rocker - is the same as the component used with the standard 10 and 11 speed version