Cannondale CAAD Optimo 105 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The CAAD Optimo is the perfect bike for anyone wanting to take their fitness and leisure riding to t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The CAAD Optimo is the perfect bike for anyone wanting to take their fitness and leisure riding to the next level. To ride sportives and events with the proven race geometry Cannondale are known for. Flex zones known as SAVE have been engineered into the bike to give this lightweight aluminium frame and full carbon fibre fork compliance and comfort.
- Smartform C2 Aluminium frame with SAVE technology
- Full carbon fibre fork for precision steering and comfort
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- Tyre clearance for 25-28c
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Colour: Charcoal Grey/Black Pearl
- Cannondale CAAD Optimo 105 is available with 0% APR finance
Where performance begins.
The CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD12, it’s race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time.
CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and geometry, it makes a killer first performance road bike, or a great training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD12 owners.
- Exceptional aluminium performance. Created using our Tube Flow Modelling design process, CAAD Optimo’s Smartform C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitors’ premium alloy offerings.
- Elite Race Geometry. With similar geometry to the CAAD12 and SuperSix EVO, CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
- Ride smother with Save. Flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control.
Full carbon forks. For 2019, all CAAD Optimo models feature new, lightweight forks with full, one-piece carbon construction from dropout thru steerer.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CAAD Optimo, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE|
|Fork:||Cannondale Ultra, Full Carbon, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer|
|Headset:||FSA Integrated, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Tektro R741|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro R741|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro R741|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 2x11|
|Rims:||RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula RB-56 front, RB-5711 rear|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RB-56 front, RB-5711 rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoira Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoira Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Alloy, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
Cannondale CAAD Optimo 105 2019 - Road Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Previous bike was a Claud Butler san remo, this is a serious upgrade. Much lighter, more responsive, good build quality. Love the shimano 105 setup. Brakes worked well in dry conditions, handled well in corners with slick tyres. Bike arrived promptly and minimal set up needed, well done Tredz. Found it very comfortable, I’m am 5’11” and not a small frame!
Previous bike was a Claud Butler san remo, this is a serious upgrade. Much lighter, more responsive, good build quality. Love the shimano 105 setup. Brakes worked well in dry conditions, handled well in corners with slick tyres. Bike arrived promptly and minimal set up needed, well done Tredz. Found it very comfortable, I’m am 5’11” and not a small frame!Close review