Cannondale CAAD Optimo Claris - Nearly New - 51cm 2020 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This Cannondale CAAD Optimo road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is sho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
This Cannondale CAAD Optimo road bike is in excellent condition. Having never been ridden, it is showing no signs of mechanical wear. However, it has some cosmetic imperfections on the chain stay, behind the chainset.
To ensure this bike meets our high standards for quality, it has undergone a thorough inspection by our professional mechanics. As with all our bikes, it comes with a 12 month Tredz warranty, plus any additional manufacturer warranty which may apply.
The all-new CAAD Optimo is CAAD12’s overachieving little sibling. With trickle-down tech and identical geometry, it makes a killer ﬁrst performance road bike.
- Exceptional Aluminum Performance: Refined butting, precisely controlled tube shapes, and renowned double-pass welds create frames that are lighter and ride better than our competitors’ highest-end alloy offerings.
- Elite Race Geometry: With similar geometry to the CAAD13, the CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position.
- Ride Smoother with SAVE: Specifically engineered flex zones in the rear of the frame absorb road irregularities for better comfort and control.
- Tapered Head Tube: 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer provides the best balance of stiffness, compliance and weight.
- Integrated rack/fender mounts: Subtle mounts expand CAAD Optimo's versatility for commuting/wet weather training.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, fender mounts|
|Fork:||Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, fender mounts|
|Headset:||CAAD Optimo, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale 4, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||6061 alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Promax RC-476|
|Rear Brake:||Promax RC-476|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Claris|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Claris|
|Shifters:||Shimano Claris, 2x8|
|Rims:||RS 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear|
|Front Hub:||Formula RB-31|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RB-32|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Saddle:||Cannondale Stage Ergo|
|Chainset:||FSA Tempo, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC HG71, 8-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG50, 11-30, 8-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|