Cannondale CAAD12 105 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon bikes, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 is a road bike that ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon bikes, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 is a road bike that draws on three decades of experience to make it the most sophisticated, highest performing, alloy race machine ever made.
The SmartFormed C1 aluminium alloy frame offers the very best performance that alloy can offer. With a frame weight of under 1,100 grams, the CAAD12 is lighter than many carbon bikes. Add to this the SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension, that absorbs the bumps on the road, and you have a bike that offers a ride quality that even many carbon bikes can’t match.
Sharing the same Elite Race Geometry as the carbon Super Six Evo the CAAD12 is a true racer. With its oversized bottom bracket junction asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seatube keeping things stiff, for immediate power transfer, and the one-piece BallisTec carbon fork up front offering pinpoint steering, the CAAD12 is a sprinters dream.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with a Cannondale Si semi compact chainset so that you can really put the power down. Mavic Aksium wheels offer rapid rolling reliability for getting the miles in.
Join the Aluminati on the Cannondale CAAD12 105
- SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is lightweight (1.1kg) and stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork for precise steering
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano 105 11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed - Elite Race Geometry
- Rider Profile – Racers, fast club riders and performance fitness riders
- Sizes: 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63
- Colour: Silver/Black
- The Cannondale CAAD12 105 is available with 0% APR finance
The Cannondale CAAD12 105 2017 Features are:
Frame: CAAD12, SmartForm C1 6069 Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
Fork: CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race.
Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
Bars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano 105
Rear Mech: Shimano 105
Shifters Shimano 105
Chainset: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Rims: Mavic Aksium WTS
Front Hub: Mavic Aksium
Rear Hub: Mavic Aksium
Spokes: Mavic Aksium
Tyres: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c Front, Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm
Pedals: Not Included