Cannondale CAAD12 105 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a highly sophisticated frame and premium components, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 road bike promis... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With a highly sophisticated frame and premium components, the Cannondale CAAD12 105 road bike promises a high-speed ride at an affordable price.
The Cannondale CAAD12 frame is a real work of art, and a true testament to just how advanced Cannondale’s Aluminium technology has become. The SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is flow-model designed, uses Cannondale’s proprietary BB30a extra-wide bottom backed shell, and is made from a high-grade 6069 alloy, giving it an incredible strength-to-weight ratio. At under 1100 grams for both disc and non-disc models, the CAAD12 goes head-to-head with some of the lightest carbon fibre road bike frames on the market.
What’s more, Cannondale have incorporated their SAVE micro-suspension technology into the CAAD12’s frame. SAVE is available in 4 variations, with the SPEED SAVE featured on the CAAD12 allows a small amount of vertical compliance in the frame/fork, not only for added comfort, but to simultaneously reduce rolling resistance by allowing the bike to smoothly track over poor road surfaces. The CAAD12 is built around Cannondale’s Elite Race geometry, giving the bike a race-ready ride position and razor-sharp handling to match.
The CAAD12 105 features a BallisTec full-carbon fork, with integrated SPEED SAVE technology that both enhances comfort and promotes smoother rolling at speed. The tapered steerer bestows the bike with responsive handling and a stiff front end during high-intensity sprinting efforts.
Cementing the bike’s high-speed capability is the full Shimano – 105 groupset, matched to Cannondale’s own Si chainset with semi-compact 52/36T chainrings and an 11-28T cassette. The resulting gear ratios are suitably wide for racing, with close gaps between gears to help you maintain your optimum cadence.
Braking too is taken care of by a set of Shimano 105 calipers, biting down on Mavic Aksium wheels that are shod with matching ‘Wheel-Tyre-System’ Mavic Yksion Elite 25c tyres. This bike delivers confidence-inspiring performance under acceleration, braking and through the apex of every corner.
From the frame to the components. The Cannondale CAAD12 105 road bike has race-winning credentials in its DNA.Cannondale CAAD12 review
- SmartForm C1 Premium 6069 alloy frame, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension technology
- Cannondale BallisTec full-carbon fork, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetain giving a rapid & responsive shift with every click
- Cannondale Si chainset with 52/36T chainrings perfectly balance the close-ratio 11-28T cassette
- Shimano 105 rim brakes let you brake harder and later into corners
- Mavic Aksium wheels with Yksion Elite ‘Wheel-Tyre-System’ 25c tyres
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Charcoal Grey/Jet Black Satin/Gloss
- The Cannondale CAAD12 105 disc road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready|
|Fork:||CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race.|
|Headset:||CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, WTS, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x300mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36 (CE 50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.