Cannondale CAAD12 105 2019 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One for the racers, fast club riders and anyone looking for a high-performance alternative to carbon... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
One for the racers, fast club riders and anyone looking for a high-performance alternative to carbon. This very lightweight aluminium race bike from Cannondale is the perfect next step for anyone upgrading from their first road bike, ready to take themselves and their ambitions higher. Featuring the SAVE technology that adds compliance for comfort, with a full carbon fibre fork and components to match the racing pedigree.
- Smartform C1 Aluminium frame with SAVE technology
- Full carbon fibre fork for precision steering and comfort
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain gives reliable shifting
- Tyre clearance for 25-28c
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63cm
- Colour: Deep Purple/Jet Black or Graphite/Jet Black
- Cannondale CAAD12 105 is available with 0% APR finance
Join the Aluminati.
This is the core – the local heroes, the crit crushers, the determined ones with chiselled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know.
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
- The aluminium experts. After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s Smartform C1 Premium Construction.
- Light makes right. At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
- Smooth like oversized aluminium. CAAD12’s SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
- Explosively stiff. With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
Point and shoot handling. With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready|
|Fork:||CAAD12, BallisTec full carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8” to 1-1/4” steerer, integrated crown race|
|Headset:||CAAD12, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 7000|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 7000|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 7000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105, 2x11|
|Rims:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Front Hub:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Rear Hub:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Spokes:||Fulcrum Racing Sport|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale BB30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|