Cannondale CAAD12 105 Womens 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Cannondale CAAD12 105 women’s road bike is packed with such sophisticated aluminium frame techno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Cannondale CAAD12 105 women’s road bike is packed with such sophisticated aluminium frame technology, it puts many of its carbon competitors to shame.
The Cannondale CAAD12 frame is a real work of art, and a true testament to just how advanced Cannondale’s Aluminium technology has become. The SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is flow-model designed, uses Cannondale’s proprietary BB30a extra-wide bottom bracket shell, and is made from a high-grade 6069 alloy, giving it an incredible strength-to-weight ratio. At under 1100 grams for both disc and non-disc models, the CAAD12 goes head-to-head with some of the lightest carbon fibre road bike frames on the market.
What’s more, Cannondale have incorporated their SAVE micro-suspension technology into the CAAD12’s frame. SAVE is available in 4 variations, with the SPEED SAVE featured on the CAAD12 allows a small amount of vertical compliance in the frame/fork, not only for added comfort, but to simultaneously reduce rolling resistance by allowing the bike to smoothly track over poor road surfaces. The CAAD12 women’s bike is built around Cannondale’s Elite Race geometry in a range of women’s-specific sizes, giving the bike a race-ready ride position and razor-sharp handling to match.
The CAAD12 105 women’s road bike features a BallisTec full-carbon fork, with integrated SPEED SAVE technology that both enhances comfort and promotes smoother rolling at speed. The tapered steerer bestows the bike with responsive handling and a stiff front end during high-intensity sprinting efforts.
Cementing the bike’s high-speed capability is the full Shimano – 105 groupset, matched to Cannondale’s own Si chainset with semi-compact 50/32T chainrings and an 11-28T cassette. The resulting gear ratios give an excellent balance of pure speed & climbing prowess, with close gaps between gears to help you maintain your optimum cadence
Braking too is taken care of by a set of Shimano 105 calipers, biting down on Mavic Aksium wheels that are shod with matching ‘Wheel-Tyre-System’ Mavic Yksion Elite 25c tyres. This bike delivers confidence-inspiring performance under acceleration, braking and through the apex of every corner.
When it comes to pure performance-for-the-price, nothing comes close to the Cannondale CAAD12 105 women’s road bike.Cannondale CAAD12 review
- SmartForm C1 Premium 6069 alloy frame, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension technology
- Cannondale BallisTec full-carbon fork, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetain giving a rapid & responsive shift with every click
- Cannondale Si chainset with 50/32T chainrings perfectly balance speed & climbing capability
- Shimano 105 rim brakes let you brake harder and later into corners
- Mavic Aksium wheels with Yksion Elite ‘Wheel-Tyre-System’ 25c tyres
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 50cm, 52cm, 54cm
- Colour: Jet Black/Stealth Grey and Coral Satin
- The Cannondale CAAD12 105 women’s road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||CAAD12 Women|s, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready|
|Fork:||CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"|
|Headset:||CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Women|s Compact Wing, butted 6061 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x300mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.