Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Pure performance. The Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra is a lightweight alloy road bike that outperfor... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Pure performance. The Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra is a lightweight alloy road bike that outperforms many carbon race machines.
The SmartFormed C1 aluminium alloy disc frame offers the very best performance that alloy can offer. With a frame weight of under 1,200 grams the CAAD12 is lighter than many carbon bikes. Add to this the SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension, that absorbs the bumps on the road, and you have a bike that offers a ride quality that even many carbon bikes can’t match.
Sharing the same Elite Race Geometry as the carbon Super Six Evo the CAAD12 is a true racer. With its oversized bottom bracket junction asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seatube keeping things stiff, for immediate power transfer and the one-piece BallisTec carbon fork up front offering pinpoint steering, the CAAD12 is a sprinters dream.
The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer power and modulation for confident stopping in all conditions and all situations. The Ultegra drivetrain is combined with the exquisitely crafted, semi compact, SpideRing on the Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset so you can really put the power down when you need to.
Lighter, stiffer, stronger. Join the Aluminati on the Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra.
- SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is lightweight (1.19kg) and stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork for precise steering
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed - Elite Race Geometry
- Rider Profile – Racers, fast club riders and performance fitness riders
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60,
- Colour: Green/Black
- The Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 6069 Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||CAAD12 Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", post-mount disc|
|Headset:||CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR785/805 Hydraulic Disc, 140/140mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR785/805 Hydraulic Disc, 140/140mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.