Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Ultegra 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Thanks to an industry-leading aluminium frame, premium quality components and high performance disc ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Thanks to an industry-leading aluminium frame, premium quality components and high performance disc brakes, the Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra road bike is ready to race straight out of the box.
The Cannondale CAAD12 frame is a real work of art, and a true testament to just how advanced Cannondale’s Aluminium technology has become. The SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is flow-model designed, uses Cannondale’s proprietary BB30a extra-wide bottom bracket shell, and is made from a high-grade 6069 alloy, giving it an incredible strength-to-weight ratio. At under 1100 grams for both disc and non-disc models, the CAAD12 goes head-to-head with some of the lightest carbon fibre road bike frames on the market.
What’s more, Cannondale have incorporated their SAVE micro-suspension technology into the CAAD12’s frame. SAVE is available in 4 variations, with the SPEED SAVE featured on the CAAD12 allows a small amount of vertical compliance in the frame/fork, not only for added comfort, but to simultaneously reduce rolling resistance by allowing the bike to smoothly track over poor road surfaces. The CAAD12 is built around Cannondale’s Elite Race geometry, giving the bike a race-ready ride position and razor-sharp handling to match.
The CAAD12 Ultegra Disc features a disc-specific BallisTec full-carbon fork, with integrated SPEED SAVE technology that both enhances comfort and promotes smoother rolling at speed. The tapered steerer bestows the bike with responsive handling and a stiff front end during high-intensity sprinting efforts.
Equipped with Shimano’s latest R8000 Ultegra groupset, the CAAD12 Ultegra delivers gear shifting that is rapid, precise, and infallibly reliable. Matched to Cannondale’s own HollowGram Si chainset, with semi-compact 52/36T chainrings and an 11-28T cassette, this bike is geared for speed, without giving anything away in the climbs.
What better way to complement the R8000 gearing than with a matching set of Shimano Ultegra disc brakes, featuring flat-mount callipers that are both neat and tidy to look at, and cause minimal disruption to the bike’s aerodynamics. They’re also an incredibly capable set of brakes, giving you both a highly responsive feeling lever with excellent modulation, and ample stopping power that doesn’t diminish in the rain, like traditional rim brakes.
The last thing between you and the ground is the Mavic Aksium wheelset. Designed specifically for disc brakes, this Aksium wheelset uses Shimano’s centre-lock rotor mounting system, and features a 12mm thru-axle at the front which prevents any unwanted flex.Cannondale CAAD12 review
- SmartForm C1 Premium 6069 alloy frame, with SPEED Save micro-suspension technology
- Cannondale BallisTec full-carbon disc-specific fork, with SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 2x11 speed drivetrain gives race-winning shift-speed & precision
- Cannondale Si Hollowgram 52/36 chainset is stiff & precise, with high-speed gear ratios
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 disc brakes give outstanding power and control under braking
- Mavic Aksium Disc-specific wheels with a 12x100mm thru axle front hub
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colour: Black Anodized/Charcoal Grey and Jet Black Matte/Gloss
- The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra disc road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (4 weeks)
|Frame:||CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc|
|Fork:||CAAD12 Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Headset:||CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Disc|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock, 100x12 thru front|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock, 135x9mm QR|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano Folding 700x25c (CE- Mavic Yksion Elite, Folding, 700x25c)|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Lugano Folding 700x25c (CE- Mavic Yksion Elite, Folding, 700x25c)|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.