Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lighter, stiffer, smoother, the Cannondale CAAD12 is a road bike that out performs many carbon model... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lighter, stiffer, smoother, the Cannondale CAAD12 is a road bike that out performs many carbon models and is the finest alloy race bike ever made.
The SmartFormed C1 aluminium alloy frame offers the very best performance that alloy can offer. With a frame weight of under 1,100 grams the CAAD12 is lighter than many carbon bikes. Add to this the SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension, that absorbs the bumps on the road, and you have a bike that offers a ride quality that even many carbon bikes can’t match.
Sharing the same Elite Race Geometry as the carbon Super Six Evo the CAAD12 is a true racer. With its oversized bottom bracket junction asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seatube keeping things stiff, for immediate power transfer and the one-piece BallisTec carbon fork up front offering pinpoint steering, the CAAD12 is a sprinters dream.
The Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain offers silky-smooth shifting. Combined with the exquisitely crafted semi compact SpideRing on the Cannondale HollowGram Si chainset you can really put the hammer down. The Mavic Aksium Elite wheel tyre system adds light weight reliability.
Ride faster on the impressively engineered Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra.
- SmartFormed C1 alloy frame is lightweight (1.1kg) and stiff
- One-piece BallisTec carbon fork for precise steering
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension for a smooth ride
- Shimano Ultegra 11 speed drivetrain for silky-smooth shifting
- Rider Position – A flat back for flat out speed - Elite Race Geometry
- Rider Profile – Racers, fast club riders and performance fitness riders
- Sizes: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60
- Colour: Black
- The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||CAAD12 SmartForm C1 6069 Alloy SPEED SAVE BB30a Di2 Ready|
|Fork:||CAAD12 SPEED SAVE BallisTec full carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 steerer integrated crown race.|
|Headset:||CAAD12 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Compact, Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 2.5mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rims:||Mavic Aksium Elite WTS|
|Front Hub:||Mavic Aksium Elite|
|Rear Hub:||Mavic Aksium Elite|
|Spokes:||Mavic Aksium Elite|
|Front Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Mavic Yksion Elite Guard folding WTS 700x25c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2 UD Carbon 25.4x300mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 52/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30 Bearings|
|Chain:||Shimano HG701 11-speed|
|Cassette:||Shimano Ultegra 11-28 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.