Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 2022 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Make your own luck. The Cannondale CAAD13 Disc is the speediest, smoothest, best handling, finest pe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Make your own luck. The Cannondale CAAD13 Disc is the speediest, smoothest, best handling, finest performing aluminium race bike on the planet.
- SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy frame and BallisTec Carbon fork
- Shimano 105 2x12 drivetrain gives slick shifting
- Powerful Shimano 105 hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather performance
- Fast-rolling Cannondale RD 2.0 wheelset
- Colours: Red
- Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58cm
- The Cannondale CAAD13 Disc 105 2022 is available with 0% APR finance
The Aluminum Experts
Cannondale forged its legacy in aluminium and CAAD13's SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy is the lightest, most sophisticated aluminium construction available.
Speed of Light
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but can reduce drag by up to 30%.
Smoother Than Ever
CAAD bikes have always been known for their surprisingly smooth ride. CAAD13 is even smoother, thanks to the newly designed SAVE rear triangle, integrated seat binder and 27 KNØT seat post.
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. 30mm tires fit with ease, for new levels of comfort and capability on any kind of road.
Speed Release Equipped
The Speed Release thru-axles allow faster, easier wheel changes and are compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don't.
Our engineers like to say, "If it looks fast, it probably is"—but there’s some truth to it, and Áspero-5 looks fast standing still. No cables in the wind, tubes derived from our library of aerodynamically proven shapes, and just a hint of a cut out in the seat tube to squeak out just a bit more tire clearance, add up to a bike that proves the adage.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready|
|Fork:||BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle|
|Headset:||CAAD13, integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4|
|Stem:||annondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact|
|Front Brake:||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105, braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 GS|
|Shifters:||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale RD 2.0 Disc|
|Front Hub:||Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock|
|Rear Hub:||Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock|
|Spokes:||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c|
|Seat Post:||HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset|
|Saddle:||Prologo Nago RS STN|
|Chainset:||Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale BB30|
|Chain:||Shimano HG601, 11-speed|