Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2018 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Cannondale’s entry level cyclocross racer is built to take on challenging tracks, while putting a sm... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (3)
Cannondale’s entry level cyclocross racer is built to take on challenging tracks, while putting a smile on your face. The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra matches a lightweight frame to a Shimano Tiagra groupset and 700c wheels with mini-MTB tyres.
The SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong, being able to take some knocks off road, while also climbing steep hills easily. Cannondale’s Speed Save Micro-Suspension uses dramatically flattened chainstays and seatstays to give better traction and bump absorption, leading to greater comfort and control. The fork has an alloy steerer and carbon blades that help with vibration absorption. The steerer is tapered to balance strength and weight.
Shimano’s Tiagra groupset has a 2x10 speed setup, and with the 11-32T cassette, offers plenty of gear ratios for any situation. For stopping duties, Promax mechanical disc brakes do the job with power in spades. Making sure you’ve got traction, Schwalbe Rapid Rob 35c tyres are like mini MTB tyres, delivering grip in a variety of conditions.
The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra isn’t just for racing, and makes for a superb commuter during the week, so enjoy the versatility of this cyclocross bike.Cannondale CAADX review
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is lightweight and strong
- Speed Save Micro-Suspension frame design smoothens terrain
- Shimano Tiagra 2x11 speed drivetrain for wide range of gears
- Powerful Promax mechanical disc brakes
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob in 35c aids traction in challenging terrain
- Removable seat stay fender mount for secure mudguard fitting
- Sizes: 46cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Fire Red/Jet Black/Acid Red
- The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30|
|Fork:||Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Headset:||CAADX Si, 25mm top cap|
|Stem:||Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Promax Render R 160/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||DSK-718R Rear, 160/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Tiagra|
|Rims:||CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole|
|Front Hub:||Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega Cross, BB30, 46/36|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Chain:||KMC X10EL, 10-speed|
|Pedals:||Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale CAADX Tiagra 2018 - Cyclocross Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (3)
This bike is at home on all terrains. Comfortable ride, nice gearing. Recommended buy.
This bike is at home on all terrains. Comfortable ride, nice gearing. Recommended buy.Close review
Very happy with my recent Cannondale Tiagra Cross- Bike purchase, very agile and responsive bike for a multi- purpose off- roader, happy both on tar and in the mud. Would definitely recommend it !
Very happy with my recent Cannondale Tiagra Cross- Bike purchase, very agile and responsive bike for a multi- purpose off- roader, happy both on tar and in the mud. Would definitely recommend it !Close review
I have swapped to Cannondale Tiagra from my Giant Hybrid and I was well surprised with the comfort of cycling. Gears works perfect, brakes are not superb but works as should work and that sexy colour;) recommend this bike to everyone
I have swapped to Cannondale Tiagra from my Giant Hybrid and I was well surprised with the comfort of cycling. Gears works perfect, brakes are not superb but works as should work and that sexy colour;) recommend this bike to everyoneClose review