Cannondale Cujo 2 27.5"+ Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
- ShowProduct Information A hardtail with more confidence on rough terrain. The Cannondale Cujo 2 is a hardtail trail bike tha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cujo Sizing
- Show MTB Hardtail Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Show What's In The Box
A hardtail with more confidence on rough terrain. The Cannondale Cujo 2 is a hardtail trail bike that offers a plus sized advantage over the roots and rocks. With a 120mm travel RockShox Judy fork and 2.8” plus sized tyres combined with a dialled trail geometry and a 1x11 speed Shimano SLX drivetrain, this is a mountain bike that offers a smoother ride when the going gets rough.
- SmartForm C2 aluminium alloy frame is tough and lightweight
- RockShox Judy Silver fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- 27.5”+ wheels with WTB STX i35 rims and 2.8” tyres
- Dropper post to make the most out of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Green Clay/Jet Black/Volt
- The Cannondale Cujo 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Fear No Trail
More fun. Less Stress. With big grippy tyres, stable geometry and a lightweight frame, Cujo just makes mountain biking easier.
Whatever the trail has in store, the Cujo takes it all in its stride. With 27+ tyres and stable confident geometry, they will raise your level and up your game, even on the rockiest nastiest terrain.
Rider Profile: New riders looking for the most forgiving fun way to tackle the trails. Experienced mountain bikers looking to take on more challenging terrain.
Rider Position: A slightly more upright, balanced trail position for comfortable all-mountain confidence.
- Grip, don’t slip: 27+ wheels combine wide rims with big 2.8” tyres for unreal traction and cushiony float on just about any surface the trail can throw your way.
- Confident Control: Trail focused geometry delivers a stable, confident feel that encourages you to let ‘er rip
- Flex free: A tapered head tube, 110x15mm thru axle front hub and Boost QR rear hub all contribute to the Cujo’s solid feel and precise handling.
- Killer Trail Spec: Light, simple 1x drivetrains and hydro discs on all models. Wide range 11-42 cassette and 30t chainrings give you a rock-crawling low gear. Wide bars and grippy WTB ranger tyres for control
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Cujo 27+, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Brake|
|Fork:||RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm, Solo Air, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Headset:||Sealed Semi Integrated, 1-1/8 reducer|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8”, 31.8, 7°|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/160mm, RT26 rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/160mm, RT26 rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano MT200 hydro disc|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 11-speed|
|Rims:||WTB STX i35 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula 15x110|
|Rear Hub:||Formula Boost QR rear w/ HG driver|
|Spokes:||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8”, DNA Compound|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5 x 2.8”, DNA Compound|
|Seat Post:||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 80mm (XS), 100mm (S), 120mm (M-XL)|
|Chainset:||FSA Alpha Drive, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed|