Cannondale F-Si Carbon 1 Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Leaving little to be desired, the Cannondale F-Si Carbon 1 hardtail mountain bike has lightness at i... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Leaving little to be desired, the Cannondale F-Si Carbon 1 hardtail mountain bike has lightness at its core. Cannondale have turned to their top-grade BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre to build the F-Si Carbon 1 MTB, and the result is quite impressive. The frame is unbelievably light and stiff, and that makes it super agile to ride. Cannondale have engineered in their Speed SAVE micro-suspension technology to help give the bike extra smoothness and impact absorption over rough ground – you’ll really feel the difference when you hit those unexpected braking ruts. 29er wheels play their part in ironing out the fined lumps & bumps in the trail surface, and the Lefty 2.0 100mm suspension fork ensures the front wheel stays in contact with the ground at all times.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre, with Asymmetric Integration, and Speed SAVE micro-suspension
- Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm fork, with 2spring and PBR Isolated Damper, tuned for XC racing
- Shimano XT/XTR Di2 1x11 speed gearing delivers rapid 7 effortless electronic gear shifting
- Shimano XT disc brakes with 160mm Ice-Tech rotors give you unprecedent levels of braking control
- Sizes: Small (27.5” wheel), Medium (29er), Large (29er), X Large (29er)
- Colour: Acid Red/Jet Black
- The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 1 hardtail mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
A race hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-rip them on the descents, this ultralight rocket is your ticket to the top of the podium.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||F-Si Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X)|
|Fork:||Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X)|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale CZero flat, Carbon, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT, 160/160mm, Ice Tech Rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT, 160/160mm, Ice Tech Rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano XT|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XTR Di2, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT Di2, 11-speed|
|Rims:||Cannondale CZero SL, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28hole, 23mm ID, Ai Offset Rear|
|Front Hub:||CZero Straight Pull, Lefty 60 front, 28h|
|Rear Hub:||CZero Straight Pull, 39-point engagement rear, 28h (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Spokes:||DT-Swiss Aerolite (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale F-Si SAVE Carbon 27.2x400mm|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30, 32t Ai SpideRing|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.