Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Future of XC.A hardtail like no other. Designed to let you out-kick them on the climbs and out-r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- XC Agility Meets All-Mountain Stability – OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds: slack and stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else.
- Insane Traction – Without Compromise – Proprietary Ai offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups.
- Explosive Stiffness – Just say no to energy wasting flex. The F-Si Carbon is stiff in all the right places thanks to an evenly-dished Ai rear wheel, super-short chainstays and BallisTec Carbon frame construction.
- The Best XC Fork... Period – With its unbelievable rigidity and confident steering precision, Lefty out-corners, out-handles and flat-out rides circles around its flexy XC competition. Custom extra-long fork offsets (rake) make our OutFront Steering Geometry possible.
- Fit-Focused Wheel Diameters – To achieve the best possible fit for all riders, size small is designed around 27.5 wheels, while Medium thru XL get 29”.
- Rider Position – Pure Modern XC. Low flat back, centered weight distribution.
- Rider Profile – World Cup XC racers and anyone else with dreams of fast-paced XC glory.
The Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 2017 Features are:
Frame: F-Si Asymmetric, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, PF30A, 1.5 Si Head Tube, 27.5" (S), 29" (M-X)
Fork: Lefty 2.0, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote, Offset - 50mm (S), 55mm (M-X)
Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
Bars: Cannondale C1 flat, carbon, 760mm
Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.
Shifters: Shimano XT, 11-speed
Rear Mech: Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Ai, BB30, SpideRing 32T
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
Front Brake: Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors, 180/160mm
Rear Brake: Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors, 180/160mm
Rims: Cannondale CZero, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28 hole, 23mm ID, tubeless ready (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
Front Hub: Lefty 60 front
Rear Hub: CZero rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.1", folding, tubeless ready Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 29/27.5x2.1", folding, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale F-Si SAVE 2 Carbon, 27.2x400mm
Pedals: Not Included