Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Get Into The HabitWe could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
We could have just called it the "sweet spot". Composed and capable enough to run with bigger-travel bikes, yet light and lively enough to put the hurt on the shaved-leg set, the Habit is mainly concerned with delivering the most important kind of MTB performance - pure, simple , idiot-grin fun! If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
Riders looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Key Features :
- Playful, agile and ultra capable on varying mountain terrain.
- The sweet spot of travel, geometr y and spec .
- Your go-to, do-it-all and do-it-well mountain bike.
- Travel - Habit - 120mm front and rear - Habit SE - 130mm front/ 120mm rear
- Lightweight Frames - Habit frames come in three great flavours. Full BallisTec Carbon with a carbon link, BallisTec Carbon front/SmartFormed rear with the carbon link, and full SmartFormed Alloy. Cool carbon shock link saves 100 grams over alloy.
- Dialed Trail Geometry - The 68 degree head angle, custom 50mm fork offset, short chainstays and low-slung chassis offer the perfect blend of speed and capability to let you shred whatever on the mountain throws your way.
- Zero Pivot Seat Stays - Lighter and laterally stiffer than conventional pivots, these pivotless stays also reduce unsprung weight for better suspension response. Featured on both carbon and alloy swingarms.
- ECS-TC Lockr Pivots - Oversized a xles in the swingarm and link lock into place with a unique expanding collet system, dramatically increasing the system stiffness.
- Proper Trail Spec - It's a control thing…wide 760mm bars, shorty 60mm stems, 180mm brake rotors and wider rims put you in control, no matter what you get yourself into.
The Cannondale Habit Carbon 2 2016 Features are:
Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, SmartFormed Alloy swingarm, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch DebonAir XX, 120mm travel, Fullsprint Xloc
Fork: Lefty 2.0 Alloy OPI, 120mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with Trail+ tune and X-Loc Full Sprint remote, 50mm offset
Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5 deg.
Front Mech: Shimano XT M8025
Rear Mech: Shimano XTR, 11-speed
Chainset: Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 22/36t
Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cassette: Shimano XT M8000 11-40, 11-speed
Chain: Shimano CNHG600 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano XT M8000 w/Metal Finned pads, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano XT M8000 w/Metal Finned pads, 160mm
Rims: Stans Arch Ex 32H, 27.5 Tubeless ready
Front Hub: Lefty 60
Rear Hub: Formula with HG driver 142x12
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready Front Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO, 27.5x2.25, tubeless ready Rear
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 31.6, 125mm (S,) 150mm (M,L,X) travel
Pedals: Not Included