Cannondale Quick CX 1 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Up for anything on road, track, or trail. The Cannondale Quick CX 1 is a versatile hybrid sports bik... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Up for anything on road, track, or trail. The Cannondale Quick CX 1 is a versatile hybrid sports bike that delivers sure-footed performance wherever you choose to cycle.
The high-quality C2 aluminium frame built specifically for multi-surface riding with optimized 6061 aluminium tubes. The tapered head tube offers extra front-end stiffness for precise steering, while internal cable routing keeps the lines nice and clean.
Comfort is king. SAVE micro suspension is built into the frame and fork to soak up the road vibrations, giving a smoother ride that will leave you feeling less fatigued when you reach your destination. Subtle rack and mudguard mounts give you the versatility you need for all-year-round cycling on road, track and trail.
Up front the Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel to take the sting out of rough tracks and potholed roads. You can lock the fork on smooth roads for more efficient cycling. High volume 38c multi-surface tyres are fast rolling on the road and grippy on the dirt.
Delivering slick shifting performance with a wide range of gears for riding every gradient is the Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain. Shimano Acera hydraulic disc brakes take care of stopping duties and offer powerful all-weather speed control.Cannondale Quick CX review
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame with tapered steerer
- SR Suntour NCX fork offers 50mm of suspension travel with lockout
- SAVE micro suspension for comfort in the saddle
- Shimano SLX 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting with a wide range of gears
- Shimano Acera hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping
- Rack & fender mounts for daily practicality
- Rider Profile: Fitness riders, light commutes, joy riders
- Rider Position: Balance of upright ease & forward lean efficiency
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Colour: Jet Black/Anthracite, Volt Gloss
- The Cannondale Quick CX 1 is available on 0% APR Finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, lockout, 50mm|
|Headset:||VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"|
|Stem:||Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg|
|Bars:||Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M396 hydro disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT, 11-speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX, 2x11|
|Rims:||Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h|
|Front Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Rear Tyre:||Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm|
|Chainset:||FSA V-Drive 38/28|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA Cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC X11, 11-speed, Anti-rust|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX, 11-40, 11-speed|
|Pedals:||Cannondale Reinforced Composite|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Cannondale Quick CX 1 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I live in a rural area so rough tracks are as inevitable as the road, this bike copes with both easily. Though a remote lock out on the forks would be nice. Good advice and service from Tredz🤪
I live in a rural area so rough tracks are as inevitable as the road, this bike copes with both easily. Though a remote lock out on the forks would be nice. Good advice and service from Tredz🤪Close review