Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 27.5" / 29er Mountain Bike 2018 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A near unbeatable XC machine. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 will have you sprinting up the moun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
A near unbeatable XC machine. The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 will have you sprinting up the mountains almost as fast as it has you powering down them.
Constructed from Cannondale’s BallisTec carbon fibre, the Scalpel MTB is built on an incredibly lightweight yet sturdy foundation. Cannondale’s ‘Zero Pivot’ seatstays eliminate the pivot bearing that would normally split the stays. Instead, they have engineered the carbon fibre to allow a small amount of vertical flex to achieve the same result. The beauty of this is that, not only does it help lighten the frame, there’s no loss of lateral rigidity as you’d find with a bearing, and the carbon fibre itself doesn’t wear out over time and suffer play & looseness as a bearing would.
Delivering 100mm of smooth travel, Cannondale’s single-sided lefty 2.0 carbon fork is packed with technology. Despite appearances, the Lefty fork uses a square tube-in-a-tube internal design that all but eliminates suspension flex. Using friction-free needle roller bearings, the lefty is incredibly supple over fast & light bumps, allowing it to react to even the smallest bumps in the trail surface. The XLR Isolated Damper is tuned for XC, and keeps the air & oil separated inside, ensuring the damping characteristics remain consistent and predictable at all times
Depending on the size of frame you require, the Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 comes equipped with either 27.5” wheels (frame size small), or 29er wheels (frame sizes Medium, Large, X Large).
At the rear, the RockShox Monarch XX keeps the bikes’ 100mm rear travel in check, perfectly balancing the Lefty fork. SRAM’s XX1 1x11 speed drivetrain gives the Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 an impressive range of gears, with crisp & sharp shifting every time you click the lever, and with the Shimano XT disc brakes with 160mm Ice Tech rotors, you’ll have no trouble keeping your speed in check as you blast down the trails.
Race for glory, with the Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 full-sus mountain bike.
- BallisTec Carbon frame with Carbon Link and Zero Pivot seatstay is super lightweight
- RockShox Monarch XX with Full Sprint Remote delivers smooth 100mm travel
- Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm travel, with XLR Isolated Damper Technology and XLoc Full Sprint remote
- SRAM XO1/XX1 1x11 drivetrain for smooth shifting
- Shimano XT 160/160mm disc brakes give powerful braking
- Cannondale CZero carbon wheels offer lightweight rolling
- Rider Position: Pure Modern XC - Low flat back & centred weight distribution
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Jet Black/Bezerker Green
- The Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Scalpel-Si, 100mm, BallisTec Carbon, Zero Pivot seatstay, Carbon Link, PF30, 1.5 Si head tube, Ai Offset|
|Fork:||Lefty 2.0 Carbon, 100mm, XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc Full Sprint remote, 55mm offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Monarch XX, 100mm, Full Sprint remote|
|Headset:||Cannondale HeadShok Si|
|Stem:||Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg.|
|Bars:||Cannondale CZero flat, Carbon, 760mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM XX1, Type 2 RBC|
|Rims:||Cannondale CZero, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 28hole, 23mm ID|
|Front Hub:||CZero Straight Pull, Lefty 60|
|Rear Hub:||39-point engagement, 142x12, 28h (Ai Offset dish)|
|Spokes:||Grand Forza Double Butted (Ai Offset dish - Rear)|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin, 2.25", folding, tubeless ready|
|Seat Post:||Cannondale C2 Carbon, Micro Adjust, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)|
|Chainset:||Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged, BB30, 32t Ai SpideRing|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Chain:||SRAM PCX1, 11-speed|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.