Cannondale Slate Womens Apex 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Fun is the Only Mission.Slate is the bike you never knew you always wanted. It’s a full-tilt road bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Big Tyres + Small Wheels = Good Times – Massive 42c tyres on 650b wheels give you the same roll-out diameter as a 700x23c wheel for proper road bike speed, but with unreal cornering grip, traction and comfort.
- “Full Fun” Geometry – Short chain stays give Slate snappy quickness, while a slack head angle and long front-centre keep things stable for off-road excursions.
- Magic Carpet Comfort – With the big-volume tyres, plush Save Plus (+) rear triangle and Lefty Oliver suspension fork, the Slate is magically smooth over bumps and chatter.
- Surprisingly Light, Surprisingly Fast – Despite its burly look, Slate weighs less than a kilo more than comparable road bikes and it carries speed like a traditional (but bizarrely smooth) road bike.
- Women's-Specific Components - Women's saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach and hand-selected components make your bike ride and fit better.
- Rider Position – A low and efficient traditional road bike position with a touch of upright comfort.
- Rider Profile – Roadies looking for a new thrill. MTB’ers or action sports enthusiasts looking for a more open definition of “Road Riding”. Highly skilled riders looking for new limits to push. Highly unskilled riders without consequences.
The Cannondale Slate Womens Apex 2017 Features are:
Frame: New Slate Womens, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a
Fork: Cannondale Solo Rigid, OPI One-Piece Alloy, 1.5" steerer
Headset: Tange Seiki Head Shock Integrated
Bars: Cannondale C3, butted 6061 Alloy Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
Stem: Cannondale C1, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, -5 deg. 100mm
Rear Mech: SRAM Apex 1 Type 2.1
Shifters SRAM Apex 1 HRD
Chainset: SRAM S350-1, BB30a, 44T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB30 Bearings
Chain: SRAM PC 1110, 11-speed
Front Brake: SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic Disc, 160/140
Rear Brake: SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic Disc, 160/140
Rims: Slate Disc, 650b, 28H, welded, tubeless
Front Hub: Lefty 50 Road front, Formula 142x12mm thru rear, 28h
Rear Hub: Lefty 50 Road front, Formula 142x12mm thru rear, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
Tyres: Cannondale Slate Folding TRS tubeless, 650x42c, by Panaracer Front, Cannondale Slate Folding TRS tubeless, 650x42c, by Panaracer Rear
Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy 27.2 X 350mm
Pedals: Not Included